PDA

View Full Version : DisplayLink Adapter Mirroring 2nd and 3rd monitors when attempting to extend display

QuincyThunderVelociraptor
03-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi there, currently running Windows 7, 32-bit, on a Lenovo T400 laptop on a docking station. I've got a 2nd display extended through the DVI port in the back of the dock, and added a USB-2011 Sabrent model DisplayLink adapter to add a third monitor. Unfortunately, after installing the DisplayLink drivers and updating the Radeon Mobility HD 3400 drivers on this laptop, it still seems to exhibit the same behavior, where it thinks there is a third monitor attached and creates a third display (I can move my mouse off the left side of the screen and it disappears) but on the third monitor it seems to be mirroring the second even though no mirror function has been selected. I've attached a copy of my logs, and then I hit the reset button and took another set of logs with the advanced logging turned on (155636 is the first, 155946 is the advanced logging). Can anyone help me figure out why it isn't working correctly?