PDA

View Full Version : Any update on the new drivers to fix ethernet?

jolt
03-26-2013, 04:00 PM
I have the return my Targus unit by Friday if I cannot get this resolved (otherwise I am stuck with it) so just wanted to check in to see if "by the end of this month" meant by Friday.

jolt
03-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Any update on the 7.2 drivers to fix ethernet? I will have to return the unit today to Amazon I think unless there is some update. Please don't take that as a threat - I genuinely appreciate the support - I'm just objectively noting that the ethernet is a deal killer for me currently and since I cannot tell if this is hardware or driver related for sure without the updated drivers/firmware, I need to return it while I am still in the return window to protect my purchase options.

Dan
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
The 7.2 drivers are now available (some last minute delays - sorry). Please update and let us know if it helps.

navras
04-10-2013, 12:00 AM
I am still having the ethernet severe lag issues with 7.2M0 installed. Chrome, for example, takes upwards of 2-3 minutes to load the home page to start out, and lag issues from there continue. This does not effect latency in games (such as WoW) or other programs, seems to be limited to browsing and downloading data.

y2jdmbfan
04-18-2013, 02:20 PM
Ethernet performance is horrible and the issues with gaming and the Surface Pro have not been fixed either. This is ridiculous.