PDA

View Full Version : GMA 3650 / PowerVR SGX 545

donwiese
03-05-2013, 11:34 AM
I have a Thinkpad Tablet 2 with an Intel Atom Z2760 processor and the GMA 3650/PowerVR SGX 545 graphics running Windows 8.

When I attatch a Lenovo Thinkvision LT1421 wide display into the tablet's USB port The tablet recognizes the unit but I don't get any image on the second display. I am using the newest display driver (7.1 M1).

I can't figure out if you have fixed the problem with driver compatibility with this processor or not.
I can also see on your web page that you have problems with the GMA 3650/PowerVR SGX 545 graphics card.
Is there any horizon of when this problem will be solved? Or do you have some beta driver I can test?

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Regards Mark Wiese

donwiese
03-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Support files...

donwiese
03-05-2013, 03:46 PM
The thing is that on this site http://goo.gl/LdPES DisplayLink states that the driver is not supported for my intel atom clover trail cpu and the earlier mentioned gpu and after driver version 7.0 installation on these devices is disabled.

However when I download the latest version 7.1 M1 I can without any problem install the driver and the debug software says that everything is in perfect oder.

Even though the system seems to be i perfect order, I still don't have any picture on my external display...

Wim
03-06-2013, 11:54 AM
Intel ATOM platforms are not supported yet. The software will install, but will not run and work, as it detects the ATOM.

We should support this in our next software release.

Wim

donwiese
03-06-2013, 12:01 PM
That sounds great! Is there any eta on the next release?

Dan
03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
That sounds great! Is there any eta on the next release?

End of the month - if you're lucky a beta before then... dual head external is proving problematic!

rflashman
03-11-2013, 01:39 PM
End of the month - if you're lucky a beta before then... dual head external is proving problematic!

Add me to this, I have a Lenovo Tablet 2 and am looking forward to this.