PDA

View Full Version : Second display stopped being detected

pcrides
10-11-2010, 08:20 PM
So I just got the UVPlus 16 adapter this morning and hooked it up to a third display running off my mac book pro. I downloaded the most current 1.6.3 version of the driver and everything was running good until I came back from lunch. Now, the third display doesn't work.

I tried fixing the disk permissions and reloading but that did not work. I have also tried plugging it directly into the usb port on the laptop and other ports but nothing. I even tried swapping out DVI cables and USB cables to no avail.

any ideas?

pcrides
10-11-2010, 10:13 PM
my information from the debugger is attached.

MikeKulls
11-29-2010, 09:22 PM
So I just got the UVPlus 16 adapter this morning and hooked it up to a third display running off my mac book pro. I downloaded the most current 1.6.3 version of the driver and everything was running good until I came back from lunch. Now, the third display doesn't work.

I tried fixing the disk permissions and reloading but that did not work. I have also tried plugging it directly into the usb port on the laptop and other ports but nothing. I even tried swapping out DVI cables and USB cables to no avail.

any ideas?

This appears to be a common problem. I've had it happen to me twice and it looks like when people ask this question here it is not getting an answer. The only solution I could find was an OS reinstall.