PDA

View Full Version : Problems with drivers...

puzzled
01-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi,

I have bought a targus ACP70EU and am having some probs with the drivers... I have run the DisplayLink diagnosis tool and can provide the log. The main issue appears to be the USB 3.0 Hub driver.... Windows can't find it:

In my windows device manager, I get an exclamation mark by the USB 3.0 Hub device that is under "Other devices" when I plug the dock in. I also get the DisplayLink diagnosis tool telling me that the device is not attached when it is.

Dan
01-24-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi,

I have bought a targus ACP70EU and am having some probs with the drivers... I have run the DisplayLink diagnosis tool and can provide the log. The main issue appears to be the USB 3.0 Hub driver.... Windows can't find it:

In my windows device manager, I get an exclamation mark by the USB 3.0 Hub device that is under "Other devices" when I plug the dock in. I also get the DisplayLink diagnosis tool telling me that the device is not attached when it is.

Have you tried a USB 2.0 port? If the hub isn't operating, then you won't see the DisplayLink device since this is behind the hub.

I guess you've tried 'update driver' on the hub and searched windows update?

What is your USB 3.0 host controller? If you provide the logs it will contain a system profile which is helpful.

puzzled
01-25-2013, 02:36 PM
The diagnosis tool log is attached together with 2 screen shots of the device manager, 1 for plugging into USB3.0 and one plugging into USB2.0.

I have tried getting windows to fetch the driver but it fails to find them. Can you help ;)