PDA

View Full Version : Asus Zenbook UX31a (Ethernet)

Davidsol
01-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Well, everything works perfect just getting a problem that i miss the ethernet connection when i am uploading an image to a datastorage.. I can do this over and over again, and still loosing my internet connection! I have downloaded youre Displaylink Support Tool, so i am going to attach the files.

I can fix this problem easy when i just go on the following path: Control Panel \ Network and Internet \ Network Connections then i choose the Local connection then "Diagnose this connection" and it finds that a DNS isnt answering.. It says: "Problems found: The default gateway is not available" Even when i configure the DNS to 8.8.8.8 etc and trying everything..
But its all configured correctly.

Please take contact when you can help me out! Would be nice getting it fast as possible.

EDIT: Using TARGUS USB 3.0 Superspeed dual video docking station. Model; ACP70EU.
Im on Windows 8 Enterprise 64-bit!

Sincerely,
David

Davidsol
01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Nobody that can help me out?

jjp
01-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Hi Davidsol, I would be pleased to help you out, but I am first trying to get my docking station to work on USB 3.0 ;-)
I also have an Asus UX31A with Windows 8 and the docking station will only working when connected in USB 2.0.
Did you have any problems when you installed you docking station the first time?
Are you using 2 monitors in addition to the laptop monitor ?
I cannot get the HDMI Monitor to work even with USB 2.0.

Thanks for your feedback.

JJ

Davidsol
01-24-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi Davidsol, I would be pleased to help you out, but I am first trying to get my docking station to work on USB 3.0 ;-)
I also have an Asus UX31A with Windows 8 and the docking station will only working when connected in USB 2.0.
Did you have any problems when you installed you docking station the first time?
Are you using 2 monitors in addition to the laptop monitor ?
I cannot get the HDMI Monitor to work even with USB 2.0.

Thanks for your feedback.

JJ

Greetings m8.
I am using the docking station in my USB 3.0 Port. Have you also reinstalled win 8? I have installed win 8 enterprise.. You have to download all the drivers u can find from; http://usa.asus.com/Notebooks/Superior_Mobility/ASUS_ZENBOOK_UX31A/#download

I am only sitting on one screen atm. But my work colleague got exactly the same setup like me but dual screen. And everything is working very nice for him.. Just that he get some ghosting and flimmering on the screens sometimes.. (probably cause of RAM override.

Sincerely,
David