PDA

View Full Version : drivers and win 7 can't install or unistall

reballer
01-12-2013, 01:33 PM
I bought the mimo 720s touchscreen usb display, first i installed it with CD it came with and worked okay but during the game there were bugs with it so i decided to update to latest drivers, i downloaded the displaylink drivers 7.3 and during installation of that driver it won't complete or it sometimes says being used by other programs and also says can not close skype, internet explorer, catalyst.

I'M a computer tech myself and tried every way possible to delete and unistall the drivers but to no avail, i tried the cleaner it still wouldnt unistall

the display works on another laptop but when the latest drivers are install not when the old are first installed then new ones. i am very very furstrated since i just paid lot of money for this display and i can't use it without having to reformat my windows 7 64bit

i did tons of restarts, i deleted the display folder in programs files still wont let me unistall or install.
i went registry folder and deleted the entries. i can install 5.6 drivers without the device plugged in but when i plug the device and restart my pc the device doesn't work it shows green page, then blue page then checker boxed page.
the latest drivers wont complete or say being used by other program where no other program is running from displaylink.