PDA

View Full Version : Good news! Latest mac os update fixes majority of issues!

jdeuce77
11-09-2012, 06:15 AM
I've just updated the latest OS (update 10.8.2). Still early but everything seems to be working fine so far!

PiCkLeS
11-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Hm.. What were the problems you have resolved?

jdeuce77
11-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Hm.. What were the problems you have resolved?
Sorry for the late reply
So far it's only been a couple of days but the major problems for me that seem to have been fixed are the following:
Missing log-in, Flash, Photoshop no longer crashing. These were the main issues I had with my Lenovo Thinkvision display. I was just about to put it up on ebay but so far so good so I may not need to anymore.

Not sure about the other issues but for the meantime at least I can now use the display that I purchased. Hopefully there won't be any further issues..

jdeuce77
11-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Well although the monitor seems to be 'working' for the most part, but now I'm experiencing random flickering here and there. :(

jkirker
11-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Well although the monitor seems to be 'working' for the most part, but now I'm experiencing random flickering here and there. :(

I still have flickering as well. And after the latest update I get this on reboot.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3258 and my DL drivers moved.

C'mon guys... You gotta have someone working on this and you are part of Apple's developer program giving you advanced access to seeds and updates no? Even I've got this.