PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for a driver to install 10.8 !!!

VA2SS
08-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Since I rolled back to 10.7, I'm now waiting for a new driver that works 10.8 because I have no other way to have 3 monitors on my MBP at the same time.

I also still wait for an official statement for a driver release date from this company.

Please , be professional and tell us what is going on with futur release ?!?!?!?

Regards,

J-F

chandler767
08-26-2012, 01:31 PM
PLEASE!! This is getting old DisplayLink.

Carlo
08-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Since I rolled back to 10.7, I'm now waiting for a new driver that works 10.8 because I have no other way to have 3 monitors on my MBP at the same time.

I also still wait for an official statement for a driver release date from this company.

Please , be professional and tell us what is going on with futur release ?!?!?!?

Regards,

J-F

VAS2SS I Looked in the forum for any posts stating what the problem is and I only found a "Same thing here !!! If I ever been informed BEFORE upgrading that I got such trouble, I will probably wait a little longer."

Not knowing much more about what the actual issue is, I can say that we are looking into all reports, we are going to deliver a new driver as soon as we'll identify a workaround for any new issue in Mountain Lion.
It's likely we'll have a solution for the login screen issues soon but I can't give you any specific dates.

Best regards,
Carlo

chandler767
08-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the reply. At least we now know DisplayLink is doing something about the issues.