PDA

View Full Version : IE 9 Issues

paducahcpa
01-17-2012, 04:17 PM
After installing the DisplayLink software and adapters successfully, I have noticed that there are some sites that my IE 9 does not open or link with now that the new display adapters and software has been installed. As noted in another thread the site will look to "flash" or come back with a blank screen. I have changed the display mode to Aero and have insured that the latest driver is installed and that the services are running. I can access parts of sites but if linked blocked from other parts of the same website. What are the options?

MikeP
01-20-2012, 09:46 PM
My system was working perfectly until my hard drive crashed and I had to reinstall all my drivers. I am using a Toshiba Dynadock DVI with an HP laptop running Windows 7. Windows is updated to the latest updates. I have installed the newest Displaylink and Dynadock drivers. Problem is that webpages are not refreshing and don't display correctly. When I unplug the dynadock the websites work perfectly on the laptop screen but when I plug in the dynadock the webpages are incomplete, nonrefreshed seem to lag. Other programs seem to display and work soothly on both displays it only seems to be windows explorer. :confused:

Wim
01-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Please make sure you are using Windows Aero graphics mode, rather than basic mode. This should solve the issue you are seeing.

Wim