PDA

View Full Version : Mirroring Two AOC E1649FWU on Macbook Air Running Windows 7 64-bit Under Bootcamp

ajstan99
12-13-2011, 02:07 AM
Hi. I just received two AOC E1649FWU USB monitors that I'm trying to mirror with the built-in display of a new Macbook Air running Windows 7 64-bit under Bootcamp.

It appears that only one of the AOCs can be set to mirror the built-in screen, with the other showing an extended desktop.

I am running version 6.1 of the Windows DisplayLink software (released 11/25/2011).

I am able to mirror both AOCs to the built-in display under OS X 10.7.2, but want to be able to do the same in Windows 7 for presentation purposes. Is this a limitation of the Bootcamp Windows video driver, or something that can be addressed in the settings (or an update) of the DisplayLink software?

UPDATE: I tried both AOC USB monitors on a different Windows 7 desktop PC and mirroring was limited to the main display (HDMI) and only one of the two AOCs. The other AOC was only able to be set as an extended desktop. Wondering if this is a Windows 7 limitation.

Thanks in-advance for any assistance.