PDA

View Full Version : drivers Nvidia disappear?

orale
12-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi all,

I have a problem with my touchscreen mimo 720S.

When I install the drivers of the Monitor 720S, changes the driver of my main monitor (19" 4:3). I have a Nvidia Gforce 8600 GT.
In that moment, I canīt increase the resolution of my monitor more than 640x480. The resolution of the 720S is correct, 800x480.
I tried with all the drivers from your support page, but donīt work propely, the same poblem. Looks like the driver of the 720S uninstall drivers of 8600 GT.

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance

orale
12-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi all,

I have a problem with my touchscreen mimo 720S.

When I install the drivers of the Monitor 720S, changes the driver of my main monitor (19" 4:3). I have a Nvidia Gforce 8600 GT.
In that moment, I canīt increase the resolution of my monitor more than 640x480. The resolution of the 720S is correct, 800x480.
I tried with all the drivers from your support page, but donīt work propely, the same poblem. Looks like the driver of the 720S uninstall drivers of 8600 GT.

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance

I Attached my txt file from displaylink debug tool. (Sorry, but I have problems with zip compressor).

Thanks in advance

Wim
12-06-2011, 01:43 PM
That's strange. Can you try reinstalling the NVIDIA drivers and see if this solves the issue. It looks like they have become corrupted.

Wim

orale
12-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Thank you for your quick reply; I installed some days ago the latest drivers from Nvidia, but have the same problem. And as you can see in the attached file, i havenīt installed the last drivers from displaylink (6.1), because in that case, donīt recognize the mimo monitor 720S.With 5.6.31870, Mimo monitor works propely but my main monitor only work at 640x480 or 800x600.

In menu of Mimo 720S, I have selected "Extended mode", and the touchscreen shows the same desktop (without icons), than main monitor. Is correct to see this?

Thanks for your support Wim

orale
12-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi again,

I tested my mimo 720S in a laptop, with intel graphic integrated card, and work ok.

Now, Iīm sure that the problem in other pc is the nvidia drivers, and the question is:

Anybody have a nvidia drivers working both with displaylink drivers in windows xp?
Please, what version? I tested the last 7 nvidia drivers version, but the same problem, nvidia drivers desappear.

Thanks all

Wim
12-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Can you post the log files from the installation and when its running as described here:

http://kb.displaylink.com/269

Thanks

Wim

orale
12-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks again Wim,

I send you a zip When system is ok, before installation of any displaylink driver. When I install displaylink drivers, the DL support tool, give me an error, and only create a system file. I send you too.

Thanks for your patience.

orale
12-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Hi,
This message is for support team:
Here You are 2 screenshots of my pc; before install displaylink drivers and after install and reboot displaylink drivers. My main graphic card is a Nvidia 8600 GT.
You can see what appens when Install displaylink drivers. Nvidia drivers donīt work and also desappear from toolbar.
Any suggestions guys?
I tryed all the displaylink versions (from 5.1 until 6.1), and 8-10 nvidia drivers.
I donīt know what can I do to run the second monitor mimo 720S USB.

Thanks again

orale
12-26-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi again support team,

People with graph nvidia have problems. People with graph Ati have problems. Different versions of displaylink drivers work or not, depending of the version of drivers ATI/Nvidia and the operating system. Wich is the solution from displaylink for this problem? Install the drivers, cross the fingers and good luck? I believe that it should not be so difficult to install a component, like printer, scanner, etc.
We send a log files, screenshots, etc., and after that???

Sorry but Iīm very angered, because I have a small monitor for nothing.

Merry christmas

dcalliances
03-16-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi Orale ... I'm interested with your issue cause I might have the samething BUT mine is working well after installation DisplayLink software and I can use the third monitor BUT soon after you reboot (for maintenance/shutting down the machine at night) then the screen is turning to 640x480 resolution and complaining that "Can not find graphic card information" etc etc.