PDA

View Full Version : 1 Laptop, 2 external screens, 1 with usb display (sunweit) - blank screen

sagikot
09-13-2011, 09:59 AM
I've goggling and looking into your threads and seemed like it's a known problem,

basically I had windows 7 on this computer already working with 2 external screens using your driver. I had to format and now when I installed the DisplayLink driver again I'm getting a 3 screen in the windows settings "No monitor" for some reason, also I can extend the view between all the 3, and also I can move my mouse into the 3'd screen, though the screen is blank.
I've tried to disconnect the usbs/dvis and reconnect them, also tried to boot and then just attach them, nothing seems to works, if I connect the VGA the usb goes blank, separately they both works, together only one works the other goes blank (although you can drag the mouse to the blank screen)

Any ideas guys? I had that working easily and now I'm really confused what to do

Cheers!

sagikot
09-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Update:
I manged to get the two screens to work by setting screen 1 (laptop screen) and screen 3 (displaylink screen) as duplicate.
The only issue know is that I can't set the same resultuion, as the laptop is 13.3 inch and max res is 1360 and the lcd screen is 22 which is 1920 res.

Ideas?

jimAH
09-13-2011, 07:51 PM
I'd recommend you attach the logs http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=269

sagikot
09-13-2011, 10:19 PM
attached
cheers
sagi