Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > iPad Application
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
wvexeldl

Question Orientation iPad

I use my iPad always in Landscape mode.
Everytime I connect my iPad again via DisplayLink, the orientation is Portrait and I have to change it to Landscape...

Is this normal behaviour, or should DisplayLink remember my setting?

And if this is normal, could this be incorperated in a newer update?

Thanx.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Pawel

Lightbulb

What OS is installed on your laptop/PC? I have reproduced your issue on my Win Vista machine and it does remember settings for me, so whenever I select Landscape mode and restart the app, it does come back in Landscape mode.

Thanks
Old 03-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
wvexeldl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
What OS is installed on your laptop/PC? I have reproduced your issue on my Win Vista machine and it does remember settings for me, so whenever I select Landscape mode and restart the app, it does come back in Landscape mode.

Thanks
I am using Windows 7 64-bits.
Strange, because Windows Vista has more or less the same base as Windows 7...
Old 04-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #4
Garling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvexeldl View Post
I use my iPadipad 2 cases always in Landscape mode.
Everytime I connect my ipad 2 leather casesiPad again via DisplayLink, the orientation is Portrait and I have to change it to Landscape...

Is this normal behaviour,iPad2 case or should DisplayLink remember my setting?

And if this is normal, could this be incorperated in a newer update?

Thanx.
I have reproduced your issue on my Win Vista machine and it does remember settings for me, so whenever I select Landscape mode and restart the app, it does come back in Landscape mode.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:06 AM   #5
feelys

Default iPad keyboard case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garling View Post
I have reproduced your issue on my Win Vista machine and it does remember settings for me, so whenever I select Landscape mode and restart the app, it does come back in Landscape mode.
I have an iPad keyboard case which can let my iPad also work like a laptop, I like the cool design very much. You can see here:
http://www.espow.com/wholesale-apple...pad-cases.htmlThere are many cases for iPad, just choose what you want.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:55 AM   #6
anjacobs

I know this is a very far out question guys out of the topic in this forum. But aside from iPad apps, I also have an issue regarding on how to download free apps for iPad. I know there are bunch of iPad apps downloads out there but as much as possible, I want to purchase apps that will cost me nothing.. Just want to compromise the expenses with my iPad and iPad accessories. Can anybody help me? Anyway, sorry for the diversion. I will deeply appreciate your response.. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2011, 05:16 AM   #7
anjacobs

I ended up talking with my friend who happens to have a great iPad Addiction his name is Justin who was incredibly helpful and put me onto iPad 2 free downloads that shows pretty much everything I need to – especially informative apps. And it’s all for FREE! Big thanks to him. And also, through this, I saw my favorite top iPad Apps. I'm sure will like this too especially if you are a designer..

I hope by sharing to you this link will help you also in purchasing such free apps that you might just need in your iPad. For further information, you better read some iPad App Review..

Tags
landscape portrait