Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Enabled Products > What to buy?

Old 09-23-2017, 12:15 PM   #1
Ragnar28

Default Windows and mac type display similation

Hello guy i know i may be a bit off topic here for this forum ....remove this thread if it violates anything i apologise....

I was wondering ive been asking around alot about this i need some kind of program that emulates a mac ios from windows for development purposes , i know there are a ton of online sites like browser shots and all that but i find the renders they give me arent accurate enough when compared to an actual device....

do you guys supply or have suggestions inline with this ... if all else fails i will have to go buy a i phone or something. Which seems like a really lame solution.

Regards Ragnar
Ragnar28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 05:18 AM   #2
Ragnar28

Default Mac non compatability

I read something regarding mac saying they arent going to change their software and hardware to become compatible with everyone else as it may impede or hinder the cohesion they have between software and hardware developed just for mac vs software and hardware "compromised for general purpose". Even in mobile app development there are huge gaps in java vs swivel.

Guess im buying a mac
Old 12-24-2017, 02:50 PM   #3
Ragnar28

Default Mac is amazing for development. !!!

Well even though i was sceptical about it before , the cohesion between the hardware and software of mac is amazing . Its locked out so to say from other programs so everything you have is essentially tailor made for that mac and not made compatible. This creates a system environment the performs really well with regards to software and hardware . I im turned.