Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED - Windows 10 Software

Old 01-28-2015, 12:56 PM   #51
GTiceman

Latest update seems to be working for me. Caused some weird issue with the start menu icons where I got the start button, Cortana, Desktop Switcher, IE, Explorer floating in the middle of the screen
Old 01-28-2015, 08:20 PM   #52
dotraphael

the last update did work for the 2nd screen, however, it broke the audio and network drivers. i cannot even install it manually via device manager and asking to install from C:\Program Files\DisplayLink Core Software\AudioDriver and C:\Program Files\DisplayLink Core Software\CdcNcmDriver
Old 02-16-2015, 05:42 AM   #53
Kimmo

Exclamation v7.8.59999.0 still broken

My Laptop just upgraded to v7.8.59999.0 of the drivers.
It seems to work fine, but very often, when doing something that involves animation like minimizing a window or moving a browser tab out into its own window, the mouse cursor starts shadowing and the whole OS stops responding. I then need to power-cycle the computer to get it working again. unplugging the DisplayLink USB cable doesn't help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KAMAL-PC_20150216_162813.zip (942.6 KB, 1021 views)
Old 02-18-2015, 05:52 PM   #54
Bob

I have a Lilliput EBY701-NP/C/T.

I am unable to get the touch screen working in Win10.9926!

It was working fine prior to the OS upgrade. The DisplayLink Win10a2 drivers are being reported as not compatible with the OS and the installation fails. I have tried installing under compatibility mode and as admin.

Also, if I install the latest eGalax software, it installs fine but no touch. The calibration tool does not recognize a touch on the screen. does Windows need eGalax AND DisplayLink to work?

Interestingly, Windows 10 (before installing the eGalax) recognized the touch interface as a HID and actually responded to touch. However, touching one spot triggered a touch in another on the screen and the built-in calibration tool did not seem to stick. The calibration tool did recognize the exact places I touched but after applying, no go.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to help get this working?

Thanks!

Bob
Old 02-19-2015, 09:43 AM   #55
PaulJ

Hi Bob,

Can you confirm the version of DisplayLink software you have installed? Are you able to check for a newer version on Windows Update? It sounds like you don't have the latest DisplayLink release which is currently only on Windows Update unfortunately.

Thanks,
Paul
Old 02-19-2015, 03:24 PM   #56
Bob

I downloaded the driver from here:

http://displaylink.com/support/sla.php?fileid=136

V7.6.58259.0

It will not install under Win 10 v9926. If it did, Windows update would likely be able to pull down the updated driver. As mentioned, I attempted to install it under several compatibility modes and as admin, to no avail.

Please advise, thanks!

Bob
Old 02-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #57
PaulJ

Hi Bob,

That driver is very out of date and shouldn't really still be on our website. Unfortunately we currently only have newer windows 10 builds on Windows Update (see http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=376). Are you able to check windows update? Which DisplayLink device are you trying to use?

Thanks,
Paul
Old 02-27-2015, 10:09 PM   #58
ryanabbott22

Can someone please post a direct link to the Windows 10 Alpha 2 V7.6.58259.0 driver? Windows Update keeps failing so I'm unable to get the driver.

Thanks!
Old 02-28-2015, 12:52 AM   #59
robertsondonte

Default Targus/DisplayLink Driver Issues

Hello All,

My Targus device worked fine before upgrading to Windows 10 Build 9926. I would like to know what is the latest DisplayLink Driver and if there is anything I can do to resolve this issue. I do get an incompatibility warning when I log into my system. The Targus device works with my Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices. I have installed the latest Firmware from Targus for the device. Below is additional information:

Updates: Daily
Display Driver: Intel HD Graphics 4600 v. 10.18.15.4098
Secondary Display Driver: NVIDIA Quadro K1100M v. 9.18.13.4965
USB Display Adapters: Targus USB3.0 DV Docking Station v. (DisplayLink Corp.) 7.7.60366.0

I have uninstalled DisplayLink drivers and software, ran their cleaning tool, rebooted the system, ran automatic updates, it updated the driver. This did not work.

I re-ran the uninstallation process and installed the drivers and software provided from Targus, this did not work. I then ran Windows Updates again, this did not work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Old 02-28-2015, 01:01 AM   #60
robertsondonte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
My Laptop just upgraded to v7.8.59999.0 of the drivers.
It seems to work fine, but very often, when doing something that involves animation like minimizing a window or moving a browser tab out into its own window, the mouse cursor starts shadowing and the whole OS stops responding. I then need to power-cycle the computer to get it working again. unplugging the DisplayLink USB cable doesn't help.
Kimmo - Is the attachment you have the 7.8.x drive that you are referring to? My system is not updating to that driver version.