Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2024, 05:59 AM   #1
DaronD1709

Default Mac M1 Ventura 13.6.6 - All App Not Responding When Plug DockingStation Dell D6000

I'm use Dock Dell D6000 with Mac M1 Ventura 13.6.6

I've been using it for about 4 months and in the past week while I was using it, every application was not responding. I checked the Dock's hardware but everything was still normal.

I tested on Windows PC and laptop and it still works normally

I also uninstalled displaylink on Mac and downloaded the older version (it worked for a short period of about a week) and then got the same problem again.

When I plug in the Docking, I can still output 2 independent monitors and can still use the USB port, but it does not recognize the Dock's Audio - Jack 3.5 port, nor does it recognize the Lan port (previously using it, I still received all ports).

Please Help
If use need more infomation of DisplayLink Information.app - inbox me

Last edited by DaronD1709; 05-12-2024 at 06:05 AM.
DaronD1709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 10:08 AM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaronD1709 View Post
I'm use Dock Dell D6000 with Mac M1 Ventura 13.6.6

I've been using it for about 4 months and in the past week while I was using it, every application was not responding. I checked the Dock's hardware but everything was still normal.

I tested on Windows PC and laptop and it still works normally

I also uninstalled displaylink on Mac and downloaded the older version (it worked for a short period of about a week) and then got the same problem again.

When I plug in the Docking, I can still output 2 independent monitors and can still use the USB port, but it does not recognize the Dock's Audio - Jack 3.5 port, nor does it recognize the Lan port (previously using it, I still received all ports).

Please Help
If use need more infomation of DisplayLink Information.app - inbox me

Hello,

Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote