Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 08-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #1
razlef

Default Dynadock U3.0 display not working / Windows 8.1

Good day,

I have a brand new Dynadock U3.0 and after a brief period when it functioned properly ( a couple of days), then suddenly the extra display freezed, I had to restart the computer and that was it. Afterwards the extra monitor did not work no matter what. USB ports on the laptop work fine, as well as on the Dynadock.

I have reinstalled the DisplayLink drivers a few times, uninstalled and even used the DisplayLink cleaning tool, then again reinstalled. Nothing could make it work.

I have not seen the DisplayLink nor the Dynadock U3.0 icon in the start bar at any point. Also in the Device Manager, I do not see a USB Display Adapter section, so no DisplayLink Display Adapter nor Dynadock U3.0 are present there.

I have attached the files produced by the support tool, as well as the system data and device manager print screens.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg system data.jpg (14.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg device manager.jpg (11.4 KB, 2 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip RAZVAN_TOSHIBA_20140812_161037.zip (415.4 KB, 1 views)
razlef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:43 PM   #2
Wim

Looks like the dock is (or at least the DisplayLink part of it) is not being found on the USB bus. Does it come back if you power cycle the dock (so the firmware in the dock reboots).

If this doesn't solve it, then I'm afraid it looks like the dock has died early and would be best to contact Toshiba or the dock vendor if this is the case.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
display not recognized, dynadock u3