View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #7
philg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
Hi

We have been trying to reproduce this, but not been able to - even using a machine of the same spec.

Is it possible to take a picture of the corruption you see with the horizontal lines on the screen? Also, have you had any other USB graphics drivers installed at any time? Its a long shot, but could explain what you are seeing.

Thanks

Wim
Of course, Now I can't reproduce it either

What I am now seeing is that under a classic theme, the borders of the windows seem to be draw OK (ALL windows that is) but the content only gets drawn, in 1/2 " squares, when I move the cursor around the screen

I've attached three photos

DSCF4488 shows the screen immediately after I switch to the external monitor ONLY - Window edges are all OK, but no content

4489 shows what happens when I move the cursor

4490 shows more of the Window content being revealed

So far as I know, the ONLY USB graphics drivers I have installed were the ones that came with my Kensington dock, updated versions of these and now your alpha release

I have upgraded the USB3 drivers themselves though, but I also see the same symptoms when I'm using a USB2 port

SO, ignore my "horizontal lines" comment - my issue is that Window contents are not drawn UNTIL the cursor moves over the window

Phil G
Attached Images