View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
fuzzyjello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
Hi,

First of all, apologies for late reply. By looking at the logs and the system details, you are on Windows 7, but using a primary graphics driver from August 2009.

Graphics Driver: 8.641.1.1000 Dated 2009-08-24

I suspect that this is the problem and updating the primary graphics will fix the issue you're seeing.

Regards
I am using the most recent version of my graphics driver available. (http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/si...cid=MIGR-73641) There has been one update to the driver since the one I'm suing but it was not intended for the versions of the card with switchable graphics.

I have also tried the unit (and even a replacement unit) on three different computers at this point all with exactly the same result.

The first time I use it on any machine the resolution size looks correct and then it starts the blinking. Once I restart the computer it then will continue to blink but also have the resolution issues in which it doesn't output the correct size (ie says it's outputting at 1080p but actually looks like only the 640x480 pixels in the middle of the screen)

I can try to get the logs from a different computer with more recent drivers also having the same problem but those are the most recent available for mine that I am aware of.