View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #65
cmwade77

Quote:
Originally Posted by defilm View Post
Not Sure Facebook is the right medium unless you get tons of people to write and link to it. I think I can have more impact writing on my Blog, and then hitting my twitter account, and asking my MAC twitter friends to populate the link so we can at least save some fellow Mac users from getting stuck in the same trap. My Blog is normally about FIber Optics, and Enterprise Network Theory and best practices, and most of my followers are Enterprise engineers, industry analysts, equity analysts in those area's. THis product does not exactly fit, but heck it is 500,000 people, and if I can get the link tweeted by all my Mac friends (You know them @cultofmac, @cali, @techcrunch, etc... we can get it in front of a million of more people in under 2 days. Heck, it only took a few days to undermine all of Egypt.... How hard could this be?
Please post away, Facebook was the best choice for me, but I will support every effort to bring this out so that people know about the issues and will know to avoid products with these chips because of the lack of support.
cmwade77 is offline   Reply With Quote