View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #51
defilm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwade77 View Post
At bare minimum, make a note that the current driver is NOT fully compatible with Mountain Lion.
I would say this is poor policy. I have had to reboot my system so many times it caused damage to the file system, and I have had to do a full restore. Glad OS X has Time machine.

I have a quad monitor set-up at work and quad at home. I have had no problems to date, but with the DL driver loaded I have had so much instability, besides the Blank login screen, and core dumps, I have had MS Office 2011 inability to start and crash. Cold start, same problem, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, crash. Uninstall the driver, cold start, MS apps AOK.

3 adapters per location, but these were purchased a while ago. I rely on this to work to be productive. Sorry if MAC users seem impatient, but we put up with Apples crap, underpowered hardware, RAM compared to the PC market, because "A Mac just works", and that is what you want when you need to be productive. This driver destabilizes the OS, and REMOVING it is NOT an option! Now a 2.0? manes me really want to consider upgrading and replacing my USB adapters, especially if the other forums and support area is relatively clean and their drivers work...
defilm is offline   Reply With Quote