View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:10 AM   #9
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by temarti View Post
Hi,
I am having similar flickering issue as exposed by Wim and Sloo1. I installed a Kensington sd-400v on a Dell XPS 15z and connected a NEC MultiSync1770NX monitor to it. The installation apparently went well but only lasted for couple minutes and the second monitor went blank. When I rebooted and every time I attempt to connect again with the monitor plugged in, I get a flickering screen on the laptop, blank screen on the monitor.

Connecting the DisplayLink device without the monitor plugged in works ok, but that is not the point for me of using this device. I installed latest drivers from DisplayLink website, repeated the installation with the same results.

I will appreciate if support can be provided to fix this. Attached the log files.
Hi

I think you have the same problem with NVIDIA graphics that we're trying to track down at the moment, but you are also trying to use this with the Kensington sd400v. The auto install on this dock does not work with v5.6 software or later, so you will need to use v5.5 from the Kensington website.

We're working with Kensington to solve this, to allow the latest versions of software to be used with the dock, but this is not available yet.

Thanks

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote