PDA

View Full Version : display link -endless logs issues-is this product working?

jeanphilippe
07-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Since I connected DIsplay Link ( tried both V2,1 and V2,2 with an Imac 21" 2.5Ghz,i5,8GB) , I ve got the extra screen running yes , but endless logs appears in the console,temperature of CPU jumps to 72 degC... Apple TV not working anymore, IS THIS PRODUCT WORKING CORRECTLY FOR ANYBODY ??? I doubt so looking at all the complaints here.. I AM ASKING: is this product a fraud?:confused:

D43m0n
07-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Good question.

I'm using DisplayLink (DL-3xxx) for more than a year now and still there are issues... If I could choose, I'd go for a Thunderbolt dock. But sadly, I can't choose that at work ("standardized" on DisplayLink with the vast majority being on Windows)

itadmincrbc
07-21-2014, 06:11 PM
Since I connected DIsplay Link ( tried both V2,1 and V2,2 with an Imac 21" 2.5Ghz,i5,8GB) , I ve got the extra screen running yes , but endless logs appears in the console,temperature of CPU jumps to 72 degC... Apple TV not working anymore, IS THIS PRODUCT WORKING CORRECTLY FOR ANYBODY ??? I doubt so looking at all the complaints here.. I AM ASKING: is this product a fraud?:confused:

The product does not and has never worked correctly for me. :mad: