PDA

View Full Version : Issue moving windows between desktops

alphadog
05-16-2014, 03:51 PM
I have the official 10.9.3 software and the 2.2 DL driver. 2 monitors - one display link and one Minidisplayport DVI.

In system preferences i have mission control set to "displays have separate spaces" checked.

In Keyboard shortcuts I have mission control keyboard shortcuts set (boxes checked) so that control-1 and control-2 should let me move apps between desktops. This does not work.

If I add more desktops to each monitor in mission control, it works, but it didn't work when i added 3 desktops to the Displaylink monitor (desktop 1), but then when i added 3 more to the DisplayPort monitor it did work - for both. I could use ctrl1,2,3 to shift an app between the 3 desktops on monitor 1, and then ctrl 4,5,6 to shift an app between the desktops on Displayport monitor.

There was still no way to shift apps between monitors with the keyboard. Drag and drop works though.

Also, when i opened mission control to remove these extra desktops the window manager crashed and put me back to a login screen.

If I move both monitors to DisplayLink will things behave better?
Now that 10.9.3 is official, do we think you will have another driver release for DisplayLink?